DUN YOU KNOW I AM TRYING MY VERY BEST TO KEEP UP WITH YOU .
I MOVE TOWARD ONE STEPS TO YOU ,
YOU MOVE ONE STEP AWAY FROM ME .
I JUST ABOUT TO REACH AND YOU GONE ...
GONE INTO A PLACE THAT I DUN KNOW WHERE IS IT .
ALL I WANT IS YOU ARE THERE FOR ME .
IS IT VERY HARD TO DO SO ?
SPEAK TRULY , I AM TIRED OF TRYING TO KEEPING UP WITH YOU .
BUT I JUST CANNOT BEAR TO SEE YOU LEAVE .
THE PAIN , THE ACHED IN MY HEART.......
NOBODY WILL KNOW.
WILL YOU KNOW ?
WILL YOU FEEL IT ?
THE PAIN THE ACHED IN MY HEART ....
I CANNOT BEAR IT ANYMORE....
IT IS FAR TOO HARD......
EVERYTHING WAS LIKE JUST IN THE PAIN , MESS.
NOTHING CAN REALLY DONE UNLESS.....
YOU TURN YOUR HEAD TO ME .
WAIT FOR THAT DAY TO COME ?
BUT WILL IT REALLY COME .
OR JUST A FAKE HOPE FOR ME TO WAIT.
THE DAY YOU TURN TO ME , THE DAY I FORGET YOU .
WHICH WILL CHOOSE?
I WILL CHOOSE.....
THE DAY I FORGET YOU.........
Today was a tired day for me .
Need to back to school for cca but luckily is the last sat need to back.
*phew*
after cca , straight go home , very good rite . hahas .
after that about 6.10 went out to jp to have dinner.
after dinner , went to hospital to visit my ah ma .
sitting at there was quite bored cos nobody chat with me .
after about half an hour , my cousin finally came .
yea!! got ppl chat with me le .
Talk awhile then we sending songs ( concert band songs)
No long after go back home le cos my ah ma want to sleep liao so dun disturbed her.
Back home , immediately use com .. not much ppl online sianz....
use awhile , go washed my shoe cos my mum is nagging .
Washed finish and i listening Korean songs.
And now was posting my crap .
While not much crap can say le , so byes !!
No comments:
Post a Comment