Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Hahas , today is the actual day for the teacher day , i made a stupid mistake , just ignored it bah.
Today wake up at 9.38pm ... late rite ?
I also cannot believe that i could sleep that long ..
The first thing i do when i wake is go toilet cos i need to go .
After that i on com , played a while then i went to cooked noodle to eat cos hungry liao .
After eating , i think is the time for de tution .
Today tution only 1.5hours ... so good .
Normally is 2 hours de.
After tution , i went to eat my lunch with diana .
After that both of us went to xiao tong .
I watched them do their english project , i very bo liao rite .
Also had fun too ^^
Then now is back .... posting my crap again .
Byes



I hate you
not for one second
not for one minute
not for one hour
but maybe forever ...
In order to show that i not that weak .

No comments:

Post a Comment