Monday, November 29, 2010

Today is a bored day .
Finish all my shows and haven even find one yet. -.-
Nth better to do . Only find some songs .
Somemore de songs all are old de :P
I really very old fashion. Till now then listening to 2008 de song. Zzzz.
Nobody so pro liao except me.
Today xiao hui came to my house. She say wan to teach me how to dance.
But then when she came , I only helped her do her chinese (is for tuition de ) then i go watched de variety shows. Xiao Hui got pissed off at first cos she wan to teach me but then i wan to watch show. But after that she sit down with me and watched. And we both laughed like crazy people in de mental hospital. I think only me bah no her.
Watched until halfway , she had to go so bye bye . She go liao I got nth to do . As actually de variety show is rewatch de so i also become bored.
Then i phoned qian wen to talk , talked only about 30minutes . her phone no money -.-
So cannot talk liao . Then i suddenly remember i very long did not update le so come here update lor .
Okay i am going to end my craps le . So bye bye :D
Today is 29/11/2010 ( monday) Writing this is because later my blog de date got problem again :D

No comments:

Post a Comment