CAMP SUCK TO THE HELL.
Day 1 : suck because of the rain.
Day 2 : okay okay cos we played all de activities .
Day 3 : Happy because i finally can go back home.
Homework all not done , i must start doing by 2moro .
I start disliking her more and more .
I dun like to dislike people but why u always annoyed me .
Always think that you are correct .
Actually you are totally wrong .
Dun you feel it that i am annoyed by it .
However you still my friend , i shall not say out the name .
Is not i scare of her . Even thought most of my best friend scare of her but i am not .
I dun wan to say is just because i dun wan my other friendship break because of it .
Thus , i doing these is for the sake of other people not you . Pls get the fact la , girl .
My laughter and smile all are fakes .
So stop thinking that i am happy . Stupid . =.=
I now listening korean songs . They are just GREAT . hahas .
Monday is coming and i am very tired of it .
Hiaz , just bye bye .
No comments:
Post a Comment