First day of the school .
Nth special happened except my legs is pain cos wearing de new stupid shoe .
Our classroom is on third floor . damn sianz . need to climb up so high .
Our form teacher is mr lau then co-form is mdm ong .
Mr lau talked very soft leh . I cannot even hear his voice -.-
Today no lesson , new teacher just come in and talked about de subjects then gave some lame intro . We also give de lame intro to teacher .
School today early release then i went to gek poh with vernice , qian wen and claudia.
Eat mac then went to vernice house .
Go to her house to see some cute posters and listening to fahrenheit songs and watched show . After that i went back home . Bathed le now sitting in front com do post this .
I find out one thing , if this world do not have computer i will be the first one to die .
Anyway , I must thank vernice for giving a cute & nice photo .
I Appreciate it de . :D
No comments:
Post a Comment