Friday, February 11, 2011

Can you pls stop asking me if i dislike you mah .
I already say no le . So kindly stop asking me . :D
We are BFF. Hence, dun ask stupid question .
This week seemed so tired and long to me .
More hw and more test , i am going to crazy .
tmr going to be sat and i going to vernice house with qian wen .
I am going bake cookies . :D
Hahas! Going to be a fun and relaxing .
:D Can't wait for going to vernice house . hahas .


I keeps telling me that it is over le .
But somehow my heart is telling me that it is not over at all .
I been thinking you all day long .
But what i can do ?
May i know your feelings ??
I think i cannot wait anymore . I think i should just give up and go .
No point to be hurtful and painful anymore ...

No comments:

Post a Comment