Monday, February 28, 2011

How can my heart know about love when u dun know how much pain is to love.
Even I want to follow u still far away from me .
Then how can I endured all these thoughts by myself .
Look at my sorrow eyes just once .
And listen to my deep sigh.
I dun have de courage to say I love u .
It is making me cry now .
How could u even love me so much and make me cry.
That I still want to love u secretly .
When will u realize my love is real .
Why can’t u understand my feeling for u .
I still can’t erase your image embedded on my heart .
It makes my heart aches so much .
Tell me what should I do now .
Look at my sorrow eyes just once .
And listen to my deep sigh.
I dun have de courage to say I love u .
It is making me cry now .
How could u even love me so much and make me cry.
That I still want to love u secretly .
Dun go too far from me .
Please dun go further than that .
It is alright if u dun want me .
It is okay if u dun love me .
Just stay next to me .
Just stay in a place that where I can see u .
Just stand that where I can see u .
A place where I can only see u .
Where I still love u secretly .


this song lyrics is nice . (:

No comments:

Post a Comment